The Burro Hash
Next Weeks Run & future events
evening) Run No.
Hares - Sir Flakey/Stiff
Location - Sohail Castle beach, Fuengirola, otherwise know as Bikini Beach.
Take the turning for the IPV Hotel just before the Castle.
Park in the car park next to the IPV hotel and the burnt out ruins of
From Fuengirola Take the castle exit drive around the back of the
castle and park in tbe the car park next to the IPV hotel.
It will be a run with a theme as we will be partaking of the
festivities of the German Beer Fest so bring your bikinis and your
LLS Sir Flakey 695660450
Other Hash events.
way is a
Hotel Reservations for visiting hashers:
Fuengirola Beach Hotel
Reservation department Carmen,
Code Hash house harriers
Tel. (0034 ) 951 06 27 00
Apartment: 1 1 Bedroom Apartment consisting of a living Room with terrace , 1 Bedroom with two single beds and access to the terrace, 1 kitchenette, and a complete bathroom. Rate per room per night, VAT included 49 €/night
Apartment: 1 1 Bedroom Apartment consisting of a living Room with terrace and 2 sofa beds, 1 Bedroom with two single beds and access to the terrace, 1 kitchenette, and a complete bathroom. Rate per room per night, VAT included 52 €/night
Please make your bookings now. If you choose a different place to stay, please ensure you are in the Myramar area of Fuengirola!
out http://eurohash.org/ for
The Hash Commandments
- The GM is always right
- When the GM is wrong, Rule 1 applies
- The RA is always right except when Rule 1 applies and there shall be no
- The RA checks on proper behaviour before, during and between runs. It is
left to the RA's discretion as to whether he/she will ignore any
transgression, give a private reprimand or make a charge. If a charge is made
a penalty will automatically follow.
- The penalty for any transgression is one down-down, except when the charge
is severe, when a penalty with shame shall apply. A penalty with shame is a
down-down taken kneeling down (or on ice if any is available).
- Beer is to be
drunk when down-downing or poured over your
own head. Excessive waste may result in a second down-down
- No Whingers!.
- With joyous heart, every Hasher will give Hash Cash 4 Euros every run.
Covers beer, water, crisps.
- Anyone having knowledge of a transgression by a fellow Hasher may make a
charge during the down-downs. A charge will always result in a penalty for
either the accused, the accuser, or both, at the discretion of the RA. Charges
from the pack can be defended, but poor defence will result in a penalty with
shame (see Rule 5).
- Intelligence is neither required or appreciated on the Hash. Thinking on
the run is a punishable offence.
- Short-cutting is allowed. Being caught short cutting is a serious offence
(see Rule 10). A short-cutter will be known as an SCB (Short Cutting Bastard).
- At more or less regular intervals, every Hasher will be asked to set a
run. Since being a Hare is a great honour, refusals are neither expected nor
accepted. If the run is passably good, the Hares will be awarded a down-down.
If the run or anything about the run is considered to be below standard for MH3, the Hares may face the great honour of the Hash-Shit
- Silent running is a punishable offence.
- Every Hasher will be given a Hash Name. They will
subsequently be known only by this Hash Name. Failure to observe this rule
will result in a charge
- The Hash has Internationally accepted forms of communication on the run:-
When ON flour shout 'On-On'. When Checking
shout 'Checking'. When calling someone back to the correct
trail shout 'On Back'. All calling must be at an
appropriately high decibel level. Hashers caught shouting 'On-On' when
sight of flour will be charged with misleading the Hash. (See Rule 23).
- All Hashers should be strongly committed to the Hash and attend gatherings
whenever possible. Irregular attendance will be noticed and charged. (i.e. two
- The Hash is a non-competitive run through the local countryside in order
to encourage a thirst for beer that should already exist. Aggressive running
is totally banned and is a punishable offence. Aggressive runners will be
called FRB's (Front Running Bastards). Persistent FRB's may be awarded a
down-down prior to a run to curb their enthusiasm.
- No crop bashing will occur during the run. Down-down with shame to the
- Stationary checking or refusal to check when so required by the RA will
undoubtedly result in a charge.
- If the cars are sighted on the run, then the run is officially over and
the Hash may proceed to the beer by the most direct route.
- Leading the Hash astray is easy. However, the perpetrator of this crime
will surely be made to suffer.
- The rules are not comprehensive and therefore rule 23 applies.
- The GM can add, delete or change, any rule, at any time. No public
announcement will be deemed necessary, however transgressions will still
result in a charge.
- The Hash is democratic and fair but will obey the GM in all matter